Sunday 24 July 2011

Words can't express...

how terrible the events in Norway on Friday were, and how horrified I am.
I know I have a fair few readers from Norway, so I just wanted to say that I hope you and all of your loved ones are safe, and that in England we're all thinking of you.
Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg said "We will retaliate with more democracy, transparency & openness"
and I'll leave you with a quote from a Norwegian girl who survived the attack on Utøya,

"If one man can show this much hatred, imagine how much love we can show together".

What a country.

6 comments:

  1. The way Norway has reacted to this terrible time has filled me with more admiration than I can express. My thoughts and prayers are with them. If anything good can come from these events, it is that other nations and governments recognise that the best way to undermine those who incite hatred is to calmly carry on as always, not lash back with hate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for thinking about us <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If one man can show this much hatred, imagine how much love we can show together".

    How very inspiring. Thank you for posting this. The country of Norways is an example to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, another wonderful top I see! I have put you forward for a lovely blog award, come seemy blog for the details if you wish. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your words <3

    ReplyDelete